From: Valentin Gogonea (v.gogonea_at_csuohio.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 08 2020 - 18:16:55 CDT

Hello everybody:

I am following the ffTK tutorial (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/ffTK/ffTK-tutorial-files/) using ethanol as an example. In the Optimization step the program fails to load the gaussian output file provided by the tutorial.

I found in the list a discussion back in 2017 about the same error but not concerning a file from the tutorial, but I wonder if anybody else encountered the same problem with the files provided in the tutorial.

 I am using VMD 1.9.4 a42 version for Mac (macOS Mojave).

Can anybody give me a hint of what the problem might be?

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Valentin

Valentin Gogonea, Ph.D.