From: Sebastian Reiter (Sebastian.Reiter_at_campus.lmu.de)
Date: Mon May 25 2020 - 04:10:18 CDT

Hi Francesco,

the electrostatic potential is usually mapped onto the electron density
but it sounds like you are plotting the potential directly.

You could try creating one cube for the density, one for the potential
and loading both into the same molecule. Then you can plot the density
in the Isosurface representation and color it by Volume, where the
volume comes from the potential cube file. You may also have to adjust
the color scale in the Trajectory tab.

Best
Sebastian