From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat May 23 2020 - 02:24:52 CDT

Hi,
  From your question, it is unclear if you're not seeing multiple
frames displayed or if you're not getting the expected coloring.
For a case with only a small number of frames shown, you may need
to adjust the color scale data range controls in the trajectory
tab in order to use the entire color range for a small subset of
displayed frames.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/