From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Mon May 04 2020 - 17:55:59 CDT

First off try setting it so that it doesn't delete the images at the end,
then execute the ffmpeg command yourself and see what it does.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.