From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2020 - 18:03:45 CDT

Hi Andrej,

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. After trying to track down the bug, I realized it was quite simple actually - your psf doesn’t have any dihedrals! At some point you should have used psfgen to generate it, which should add all the angles and dihedrals. When in doubt (and probably always to be safe), you can include the line “regenerate angles dihedrals” before the writepsf and writepdb lines of your psfgen script.

Best,
JC