From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2020 - 13:00:49 CST

Hi,
  I've got to run to a meeting, but you're a reasonable fraction of
the way there. It appears that something went wrong in terms of your
compilation/installation of the VMD plugins, but otherwise the startup
messages are fairly reasonable. I don't think a Pi can handle GLSL, so
that's no surprise.

Best,
  John