From: Min Wu (mw402_at_nyu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 17:57:37 CDT

Thanks! I found the morph script. I loaded the two pdb files into VMD and can see the animations in the display window. But I have trouble exporting the animation to a movie file (e.g. mpeg), It seems that I can only save the interpolated coordinate frames. Is there a way to in vmd to convert it to a movie file or at least to save as .rgb file for each frame and I can use a media converter to make the movie later.
Many thanks,
-Min