From: Amir Afshar (amir.afshar3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2020 - 15:18:32 CST

Dear Axel,

Thank you. I just found the link you sent to me. As it shows, It was
suggested for biological matters like as protein structures. I have
graphene sheets build with VMD and water molecules in my simulation box
that merged via topotools in VMD. May you please let me know if this method
also works for building non-biological structure with non overlapped atom
coordinates?

Thank you.
Amir