From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2020 - 02:21:55 CST

Hi John
It is an experimental .pdb and has lablels for subunits (chains A, B, C,
etc) but no segname.
I find now, on your suggestion, that <protein> and <nucleic> are useful to
visualize the pathway of ligands (obtained from a smaller model of this
RNA-protein, projecting MD data onto the unabridged RAN-protein, which is
much to big for MD, and also problematic for AutoPSF).

I am no aware of any command, from either "Graphical Representations" or
the "tk Console" for chains A, B, C, D. I can only think to the general ID

thans
francesco