From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2020 - 10:36:52 CST

Why do you not use the gmx rdf function, generate the data file and plot it using xmgrace or Excel or any of the other plotting applications available? VMD might not be the best choice if all you want to do is a 2D plot of the RDF.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President

The KressWorks® Institute

An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation

“Engineering The Cure” ©

(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:

Website: <http://www.kressworks.org/> http://www.kressworks.org

Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/KressWorks.Institute/> https://www.facebook.com/KressWorks.Institute/

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.