From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2020 - 07:28:40 CST

Did you modify the topology files going into psf generation? Molefacture
lets you edit characteristics of a structure while loaded, but if you want
to make input files for MD simulations, you need a topology file for your
modified version of the residue as well. Some more information on what
exactly you're trying to change would be useful.
Best,
Peter