From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2019 - 16:50:34 CST

Menu: Extentions -> Tk Console

You can run the commands from the terminal window you started vmd with too.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.