From: Chetna Tyagi (cheta231_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2019 - 07:53:02 CST

Dear VMD users,

I carried out PCA and generated .nmd files for five very similar proteins.
Upon loading three of these protein's nmd files I can see the Cartoon
representation of the protein along with modes.
But, somehow the other two proteins are not "read" as proteins and
therefore, I can't load the cartoon representation in the Normal Mode
Wizard. Only CPK or Lines representation works.

I carried out PCA using the same script and I have compared the two .nmd
files many times. The atom names are written in both. I don't understand
where is the problem. There are no error messages.

Please suggest how to solve this problem?

--
Best wishes
Chetna