From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2019 - 10:51:39 CST

Hi Will,

It should be "mol scaleminmax molnumber repnumber 0.0 3.0", and is in the mol options rather than in color. http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node140.html

-Josh

On 2019-11-08 04:39:07-07:00 owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to make a .tcl script in which I have set my own colourscale. The colourscale works correctly however I would like to change the data range as done graphically with Graphical Representations -> Trajectory-> Color Scale Data Range.
Is there any way this can be scripted? I've tried accessing the color options in the TK console but can't seem to find it. I'd like to set the data range to be between 0.00 and 3.00 rather than the defualt 0.00 and 1.00.
Will