From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2019 - 15:19:38 CDT

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of file is it? The PBCtools plugin has a "readxst" command (https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/) that can read in external files with the PBC information in a specific format. Or if you knew your format, you could write your own Tcl parser to read the files line by line in an automated way.

-Josh