From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2019 - 23:20:52 CDT

Yes.

For example you can make a selection of residues 1, 11, 33 and 47 in chain
D like this

set sel [atomselect top "chain D and resid 1 11 33 47"]

then if you want to make a new PDB file out of this -- just write out the
selection object like this

$sel writepdb output_name.pdb

reading your question again, do you mean you want to write each residue in
a separate PDB? for example do you want to make 4 PDB files in the above
case?
In that case use the above commands selecting one residue at a time in a
for loop.

Write back if I didn't understand you correctly.

--
Best,
/A