From: Madhur Aggarwal (madhur.aggarwal_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2019 - 13:02:23 CDT

I am extremely sorry I didn't complete my question in my previous mail before hitting enter by mistake ..

So, for visualization, I can use -center origin flag to see my system centred inside one simulation box, but in reality when I run my simulation, as half of my system is outside the box, the pbc conditions will wrap the atoms and the environment for those atoms would change. I do not want this to happen. I want my system should remain well inside one box during the entire simulation (I will also restrict the COM motion to make sure of that).
Because I am specifying my simulation box to be centered at origin itself from the start (by specifying xlo, xhi as -10.0, 10.0 respectively, same for all 3 dimensions) and still it is not working, I am not sure how to achieve this.

I am attaching a screenshot of my system with simulation box which I get after pbc box command, with and without using -center origin flag.

Thanks again,
Madhur Aggarwal