From: Wasim Abdul (wasimorbrooklyn2013_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2019 - 01:09:12 CDT

Hi John,
These errors are appearing when I try to start vmd:
OptiXRenderer) ERROR: Failed to load the OptiX shared library.
OptiXRenderer) NVIDIA driver may be too old.
OptiXRenderer) Check/update NVIDIA driver

The autopsf package could not be loaded:
The mdff_gui package could not be loaded:
The molefacture package could not be loaded:
The qwikmd package could not be loaded:

It is not showing the structure of my polymer too.