From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2019 - 12:39:43 CDT

Kelly,
  Just so I know the details, you tested the new a31 RTX buid of VMD
on Linux, and that one worked fine for you? I'm at a conference this
week, so I'm not able to do much on this until I return home, but I wanted
to get the details correct in my notes, so I know where things stand when
I get back.

Best,