From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2019 - 12:04:50 CDT

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Hi Jerome,
I am trying to install qwrap. But during the compiling process, it is
showing the following error-

*wrap.cpp:1:17: fatal error: tcl.h: No such file or directory #include
<tcl.h> ^*
*compilation terminated.*

Hi Giacomo,
I have tried the following two commands, but it lookd like it did not
change the position of lipid mass center.

*pbc unwrap -sel lipid*
*pbc wrap -center com -centersel lipid -compound residue -all*

I am wondering if I am using thw right commands.
Thanks.

Rabeta Yeasmin