From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2019 - 23:19:28 CST

Yes, sorry about that. This version of VMD is on our supercomputer which uses Linux, RHEL7. I used Tachyon, GSL rendering, background white, file type BMP.

I re-installed VMD 1.9.4 a27 on the supercomputer, however, and it works fine now. I can't duplicate the bug. If it starts doing that again, I'll report it.

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Candidate

Biophysics

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602