From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2019 - 10:57:35 CST

What version of VMD are you using? "voltool" is a brand new feature for
density map manipulation available in the upcoming VMD release (which the
new versions of MDFF will use). If you are using a newer version of the
MDFF plugin and an older VMD version without voltool, you will see this
error. For now, using the release version of vmd1.9.3 should get around
this issue.