From: Subbarao Kanchi (ksubbu85_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2019 - 02:30:46 CST

Dear Norman,

Thank you very much for the reply. My intention is the calculation of the
in-plane g(r) of the first hydration layer on the curved surface in order
to calculate the structure factor. yes, If it just density of the layer,
the shortest distance from the surface is sufficient.
I want to transform the coordinates on to a plane from the curvedly
equilibrated water layer. So that I could estimate the estimate the correct
interparticle distance in order to get correct g(r).

Best
Subbarao Kanchi