From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2018 - 12:53:34 CDT

Hi Francesco,

Unless you changed your topology file, the C8 was defined (in your first
email) as "ATOM C8 CG2D1 0.098". I don't know how your corrected patch
looks like but you can change the atom type in the patch, like "ATOM 1C8
 CG321 -0.124 "

Whenever you have to change the atom type of a structure, please do it at
the psfgen level, not changing the psf file.

Best

João