From: P C Kroon (p.c.kroon_at_rug.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2018 - 04:25:46 CDT

Hi all,

@Josh: no worries, it was worth a try 😊
I know approximately nothing about TCL/TK, but Is there any way to get a list of all installed (and TCL usable) fonts? And even if it’s trying to use an unavailable font, shouldn’t it pick a similar one that *is* available?
I’m really at a loss on how to debug this further, so be sure to let me know if you need me to try something or just more info from my side.

Peter