From: Adriano Santana Sanchez (adriano.santanasanchez_at_kaust.edu.sa)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2018 - 08:54:38 CDT

Dear all,

I want to do h-bond analysis with VMD tool on a selected group of
water molecules, instead of the whole water box. These water molecules
I have them located by the LAMMPS REGION command.
Is it possible to make a .psf file that picks the selected water molecules
instead of
the whole box?.

Thanks,
Adriano