From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2018 - 14:24:17 CDT

Great. I would love for others to do this experiment also with other
hardware and OS versions. Since I've already got some OpenHMD code in VMD
which was used for a research paper a couple of years ago, the effort required
to update it shouldn't be too onerous if it turns out that its support for
the Vive/Vive Pro are usable for at least 3 degrees of freedom head orientation.

Best,
  John