From: Funzo_at_seznam.cz
Date: Tue Jul 31 2018 - 11:06:17 CDT

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. The problem is I cannot superimpose them. I can
load a normal full pdb but I cannot overlay the porcupine plots.

Loki

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
Komu: Funzo_at_seznam.cz
Datum: 31. 7. 2018 16:06:44
Předmět: Re: vmd-l: Porcupine plot with nmwiz
"Hi,
You could load both molecules into VMD and just hide the graphical
representation for the one from AMBER, while using its "porcupine"
arrow plot as you like. You don't necessarily have to show the
atomic structure of a given molecular in order to use the
user-drawn draw/graphics geometry that is created by tools like NMWiz.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/ Phone: 217-244-3349
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
"