From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2018 - 17:50:50 CDT

Hi,
  I think the issue here is that Jan Hermans retired a number of years
back (quite a while ago if I remember correctly), and the original Hermans
group and DOWSER web sites now appear to be down.

I'd suggest to ask Cameron Mura if he's got a copy of it still:
  http://muralab.org/~cmura/DOWSER/

If DOWSER source code proves elusive, this might be an alternative to look at:

Best,
  John Stone

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/