From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2018 - 10:32:00 CDT

Dear all,

                 I am trying to run inorganic builder in my cluster with no
display mode. I have written the command in the Tcl file and running by
using vmd -dispdev text -e <filename>. While running I am facing following
error

invalid command name "inorganicBuilder::initMaterials"
invalid command name "inorganicBuilder::newMaterialHexagonalBox"
0
can't read "box": no such variable
can't read "box": no such variable
file4
can't read "box": no such variable
can't read "box": no such variable
atomselect0
atomsel: frame -1 out of range for molecule 0
atomsel: frame -1 out of range for molecule 0

                   Kindly help me to solve this issue and help me to run in
no display mode.

Thanks and regards,

MANIKANDAN D