From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2018 - 11:21:01 CDT

You'll have to provide far more information about the structure
you're working with in order for anyone to be able to give you any
helpful comments or suggestions. You should provide enough information
that someone else is able to reproduce exactly what you were trying to do.
Without that sort of completeness of information, it's impossible
to say what might have caused the behavior you're seeing.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/