From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Mon May 21 2018 - 11:11:40 CDT

Thanks for the reply! So, would it be good practice to create my own atom names and types in the PDB , topology, and new parameter file created using FFTK just to be safe, and that way I could include the par_36_cgenff.prm file in my .conf parameter section? Because I noticed that when I included my new param file and the cgenff param file, NAMD defaulted to the cgenff param file values due to the same atom type conflict...

Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Scholar

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602