From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2018 - 23:45:48 CDT

Does the trajectory load fully? Does it show the number of frames have
loaded? If you try to do these operations while the structure is loading it
will not be responsive.

Is it just the visualisation state that gets frozen? Or does VMD crash?
What RAM do you have on your computer and what are the sizes of the .dcd
files you are trying to load.

Try loading smaller trajectories? Can you reproduce the problem using a
smaller trajectory?

--
Best,
/A