From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2018 - 16:27:52 CDT

how many more times are you going to post the very same question
today? all you will achieve is to irritate people and thus make it
even less likely to get competent help.

my rule of the thumb: wait at *least* two business days until
reposting. also consider, that this is an international audience, so
people live in different time zones and may have different holidays.
not everybody that would be able to respond with a competent answer
has the time to answer immediately. keep in mind, that people
responding on a mailing list are volunteering their time and effort.
so behavior like frequent reposting is considered disrespectful.

thanks for your understanding,
      axel.