From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2018 - 12:57:04 CDT

Hi Olga,

The are two possible reasons for your Zn ions to disappear: the first is
that the Input PSF and PDB entries were not updated in the Autoionizr GUI
(not the top molecule in VMD), and the other is that you used the same
"Segment name of placed ions" in the Autoionize Gui. I would say that the
latter is the most probable reason. Try to assign different segment names
when placing the ZN ions and the NaCl salt concentration and all the ions
should be in the final structure.

Best

Joao

--