From: Christian Leitold (christian.leitold_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2018 - 00:56:46 CDT

Sandip,

You said you already have the center-of-mass coordinates of A and B. Good,
that's a start. Now, shift everything so that A's center of mass is at the
origin (0, 0, 0), i. e. you just subtract the com coordinates from each
point. Next, get the vector from A to B. transvecinv will give you the
rotation matrix to rotate the vector to the x axis. Apply this
transformation to your system, and you are done.

Best,
Christian