From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2018 - 06:54:44 CST

When I said:

Clusters mostly do not use VMD with graphical interfaces and only use it in
command line

I didn't mean they can't be setup that way. They can be, but I think that
would require a bit more understanding something that the support team
would have.

I am going to take a guess and say that you didn't setup things properly,
just because there was no error doesn't mean everything went well.
Without knowing a bit more about the machine you are trying to set VMD up
on, I doubt any one will be able to address your problem specifically.

--
Best,
/A