From: Dive, Aniruddha Mukund (aniruddha.dive_at_wsu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2018 - 16:37:33 CST

Hi All,

I am trying to make a bash script which will traverse through various directories and save the coordinates of the last frame from a trajectory in each of the directory. I have made a bash script attached hereby to help me traverse through different directories and along with that I have made another tcl script to save the coordinates of the last frame from the trajectory. The TCL script works fine without the variable introduced while loading the molecule. But when I introduce a variable in the name of the molecule in the TCL script, the script is not able to recognize the molecule and hence cannot load the molecule.

Kindly let me know what could be a possible reason for this?

Aniruddha M Dive

PhD student

School of Mechanical and Materials Engg.

Washington State University