From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2018 - 16:32:33 CST

Dear VMD users,

I am trying to set up an all-atom lipid-protein system in VMD and convert
it to the coarse-grain system using the residue-based coarse-grain system.
But VMD only have options to set up POPC and POPE lipid. But I need to set
up POPS lipid or any kind of negatively charged lipid and a mixed system of
two different lipids. I am wondering how can I do it.
I know a way to set up membrane patch from CHARMM-GUI website. But I am
afraid if there can be any problem using that structure to set up the
system and convert it into the coarse-grain system.

Thanks.
Rabeta Yeasmin