From: Jadzia Dax (jadziadax30_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2018 - 03:15:39 CST

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer, it has been extremely
insightful.

Since I guess one cannot change the behavior of psfgen in this regard the
most simple solution might to be write a script which corrects the atom
ordering in the psf-files to the default CHARMM format (central atom first)
so that programs like CP2K are able to use it along with the original
parameter files.

Best wishes,
Jadzia