From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2017 - 13:30:52 CDT

By the way, when you post to the mailing list, you should post
with a correct email address, otherwise replies from VMD-L will
be blocked. You obviously aren't receiving any emails to the
address containing "REMOVE".

This once, I will manually edit the reply-to field, but in the
future if you post with a non-deliverable reply-to field, I will
not take the time to answer you any more.

Best,
  John Stone
  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu