From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2017 - 06:41:21 CDT

Hi,

ffTK will follow what you have given input. I think when you combine your molecule, you forgot to connect the dihedral information to be input in your parameter file, you need to check it manually.

Thanks

Abhi

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong