From: Sebastian Reiter (reiter.se_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2017 - 06:00:46 CDT

Dear Peter,

thank you very much for your quick and helpful reply. You are right: I
did not load a psf file, so the charges were missing. Loading the psf
fixed the error and the ion positions look reasonable now.

In the output, the input parameters are reported correctly at the very
beginning:

> Running cionize on input file cionize-temp.pqr
> Ion-solute distance: 6.000000
> Ion-Ion distance: 10.000000
> Grid spacing: 0.500000
> Boundary size: 10.000000
> Max. Processors: 4

However, when the actual calculation starts, it does not seem to be
running in parallel, which I could also confirm by looking at the system
load:

> Calculating grid energies...
> Multilevel summation for electrostatic potential map
> using 1 processors

The same happens, when double precision is used instead of multilevel
summation.

Best regards,
Sebastian