From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2017 - 09:12:15 CDT

Saeed,

Please continue to cc VMD-L so that others can learn from our conversation.

If you’ve already done everything else in ffTK, why wouldn’t you continue in ffTK and refine that dihedrals? I only provided other tools as (potential) alternatives, but ffTK is very good at optimizing dihedrals.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne