From: Fotis Baltoumas (fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2017 - 06:40:41 CDT

Hello,

According to their paper, the authors offer NeutronRefTools upon request
and don't give any public download links. Try contacting them directly.

On 06/16/2017 01:45 PM, Claire Loison wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is there a published version available of NeutronRefTools ?
>
> I found this interesting work :
>
> "Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Neutron Reflectivity as an Effective
> Approach To Characterize Biological Membranes and Related
> Macromolecular Assemblies"
> DOI: 10.1021/acs.jctc.5b00635 J.
> Chem. Theory Comput. 2015, 11, 4875−4884
>
> which describes the development of
> a VMD tool for the calculation of
> neutron reflectivity spectra from MD trajectories.
>
> But I could not find this NeutronRefTools published on the vmd web site.
>
> I found a similar tool SIMtoEXP ( DOI : 10.1007/s00232-010-9254-5),
> but the vmd link would be quite nice...
>
> Thanks for any help !
> Claire

Fotis A. Baltoumas
Phd Candidate, Bioinformatics Postgraduate Programme
Department of Cell Biology and Biophysics
Faculty of Biology, University of Athens
Panepistimiopolis, Athens 157 01, GREECE
email : fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr
http://biophysics.biol.uoa.gr
http://bioinformatics.biol.uoa.gr