From: János Szövérfi (johhnnyblack_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2017 - 05:45:44 CDT

I tried in this way too, don't works.

part of the tcl script:

#!/bin/env wish
..
package require cgtools
::cgnetworking::networkCGMolecule puts 0 BAR A cg_monomer.pdb
aa_ref_monomer.pdb cg_monomer.top cg_monomer.par 10 2000 0.3 0.05 1.0 0.01
1 10.0 -1
..

vmd console output

1.2
invalid command name "::cgnetworking::networkCGMolecule"
Info) Using plugin pdb for structure file cg_monomer.pdb
Info) Using plugin pdb for coordinates from file cg_monomer.pdb
Info) Determining bond structure from distance search ...