From: EGIDEA PUTI DEVINA (egidea_at_apps.ipb.ac.id)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2017 - 22:02:16 CDT

Dear all,
I have a file and I want to find the salt bridges. But when I click the
'Find Salt Bridges', then a pop-up shown and the message is:

No oxygens of acidic amino acid residues were found in the given selection.
No oxygens of acidic amino acid residues were found in the given selection.
    while executing
"error $errMsg"
    (procedure "findSaltBridges" line 30)
    invoked from within
"findSaltBridges $sel $updateSel $COMDist $ONDist $frames_begin
$frames_step $frames_end pairs idpairs"
    (procedure "::saltbr::saltbr" line 215)
    invoked from within
"::saltbr::saltbr -gui 1 -ondist $::saltbr::guiONDist -comdist
$::saltbr::guiCOMDist -writefiles $::saltbr::guiWriteAll -outdir
$::saltbr::guiOutdir -f..."
    invoked from within
".saltbr.control.button invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .saltbr.control.button"
    (command bound to event)

It says that my file doesn't have oxygens, but when I manually check the
oxygens using graphics representations, there are a lot of oxygens on my
protein.

Can you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you.