From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2017 - 19:06:36 CDT

Dear Harish,

the issue seems to be on the names of the hydrogen atoms. If you change the
names both in topology and pdb files as H<carbon index><hydrogen index> it
will fix the issue (e.g. second hydrogen of the carbon C1- H12).

By the way, is this topology different from the topology on the
topopar/stream/lipid/toppar_all36_lipid_detergent.str file (CHARMM36
folder)?

Best

Joao
On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 1:42 AM Harish Srinivasan <harishlglk1992_at_gmail.com>