From: Dimitrova, Maria (maria.dimitrova_at_helsinki.fi)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2017 - 07:12:30 CDT

Hello Josh,

Thank you for your reply. In the vmdrc file there is no keyword "idle". There only are my keyboard shortcuts and representation properties. However, I found that the functions defined in the vmdrc file are recognised, as well as my changes to the default colours for elements are present. It is only the drawing and colouring methods that are wrong. So, it seems that only these two lines of the vmdrc file are not loaded:

 mol default style {CPK 1.000000 0.300000 30.000000 20.000000}
 mol default color {Element}

Best regards,

Maria Dimitrova