From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2017 - 12:10:52 CST

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:18 PM, elene shopova <elenashopova871_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to visualize the data file of one the examples in LAMMPS. The
> Example is in the body package where it is a body package made of N sub
> particles. I am using topotools and I use the following command but it is
> My question is how would I use topotools commands to read a data file of
> atom style body which is made of N sub particles.

​you cannot. there is no support for atom style body in topotools. at this
point in time, only developers for new body styles should use this, anyway,
the currently existing functionality of that package is much better
realized using one of the fix rigid variants and making all particles
explicit.

axel.